**Entries must be submitted IN THE EXPO CENTER on Weds., August 16 between 2pm and 6:30pm. Once judging is complete, exhibits will be transferred (by the Fair) to the Made in TN Building where they will be displayed for the duration of the Fair**
Theme: "95 Reasons to Celebrate Tennessee"-"All Rows Lead to Tennessee in '23"
Agricultural Commodity: Year of Corn
Chairman: Julie Smith - 704-560-6956General Rules
1. Competition is open to Tennessee Residents Only. Must be over 18 years old.
2. Please pre-register online before August 14 to speed up the entry process.
3. Intake Day is Weds., August 16 from 2pm-6:30pm. Bring your entries and GO DIRECTLY to the ROSE SHOW DISPLAY area in the EXPO CENTER where entry tags will be printed for you. Tables, chairs, vases filled with water and preservative will be available for you to prepare your entries for judging. Guidance will be available, but workers cannot prepare your entries for you.
4. Exhibits must be entered at the Expo Center between 2pm and 6:30pm on Wed., August 16. NO ENTRIES AFTER 6:30PM. THOSE IN LINE WILL BE SERVED. Workers may enter at 1pm.
5. Each exhibit consists of one bloom to a stem, less side blooms, unless the schedule states a spray which is 2 or more flowers on the same stem.
6. All exhibits are at owner’s risk, but reasonable precautions will be taken to protect items.
7. No person may enter more than one item per lot.
8. Premiums will be awarded on the decision of the judges.
9. All entries must be free from insects and disease. Diseased entries will be discarded.
10. All entries should be clean and properly prepared for judging.
11. Glassware will be provided until stores are exhausted.
12. The Chairman may subdivide any division or lot.
13. Premiums will be paid on Sun., August 27. All entries will be discarded unless special arrangements have been made with the Chairman. All containers property of the exhibitor/grower MUST be picked up at the EXPO CENTER by 2pm on Sunday, August 27.
14. On Monday, August 21, roses that appear wilted may be replaced depending on availability. Please bring extras if you have them.