To provide a safe, enjoyable environment for all attendees, the Wilson County-Tennessee State Fair is implementing a clear bag policy. This policy complies with a new level of security expected of large, heavily attended events and festivals.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" - a logo no larger than 4.5"x3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5"x6.5" - approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medical necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
- Diaper bags accompanied with a baby (after proper inspection and tagging)
All bags are subject to search by law enforcement while on the James E Ward Ag Center property.