Judges: Tom Kane & Gary Overton
Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers - 615-202-0405
Secretary: Ronnie Daveport - 615-945-9980
Assistants: Anthony Bilbrey, James Bilbrey, Linda Bilbrey, Tony Bilbrey, Ronnie Davenport, Jerry Eakes, Wesley Flatt, Cheryl Janes, Jane LaFevers, Lauren LaFevers-Flatt, Logan LaFevers, Reanna LaFevers, Rusty Stone, Gary Byrum, Phillip Kirtland, Lori Robbins, Michael & Sheila Goulet, Mona Bowen and Hugo Sandavol
Rules and Regulations
- All birds must be pre-entered by Sunday, August 6th and meet health regulations according to State requirements. The chairman reserves the right to refuse any entry. Birds must be blood tested. We can do onsite as entered.
- Pre-entered entries will be received on Wednesday, August 16, between noon and 8:00 p.m. You can come in the main gate. Judging will be Friday, August 18. There is a $1 entry fee per bird.
- Entries are to remain in place until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 27 (must be picked up by 2:00 p.m.), unless prior arrangements are made with the chairman.
- The show is A.B.A. & A.P.A. sanctioned and the classes will be judged by their standards. "Premiums" will be paid to cock, hen, cockerel and pullet as follows:1st - $8.00•2nd - $6.00•3rd - $4.00
- The Champions of the following will receive a 7x9 picture plaque: Modern Game, Old English, Single Comb Clean Leg, Rose Comb Clean Leg, Any Other Comb Clean Leg, Featherleg, Bantam Duck, Large Fowl, Standard Duck, Goose, Turkey and Pigeon.(Minimum of 10 in class to get Plaque.)
- Each Best of Breed and Reserve of Breed will receive a rosette. Ribbons will be given for all entries. Non-recognized breeds or varieties will compete for ribbons ONLY.
- The Champion Bantam, Large Fowl and Waterfowl will receive an 8x10 picture plaque plus $25.00. (Only one plaque per winning entry/all awards listed.)
- The Super Grand Champion of the Show will receive a 9x12 picture plaque plus $200.00. The plaques will be personalized during the week and ready to pick up with the birds on Sunday, August 27. Reserve will receive $100.
- Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit will be responsible for the loss of any bird or any injury.
- Enter online by August 6 (link above) so that cages will be ready for your birds. Entries received after August 6 WILL NOT be accepted.
- Questions contact Ronnie Davenport at email: firstname.lastname@example.org