Wilson County Fair-Tennessee State Fair
Saturday, August 19, 2023
BURGER, FIRE (RIBEYE STEAK) & BACON
$25 Entry Fee Per Division
Entry Deadline August 1, 2023
Total Number of Entries Are Limited
Top prize in each division, in addition to prize money, is a Golden Ticket to
participate in the World Food Championship in Dallas, TX
Come and test your skills against the Best Amateur
Cooks in the State.
PRIZES IN EACH DIVISION
1st-$500, 2nd-$250, 3rd-$100
Information: Kenny Birdwell 615-417-1071
Entry form online—https://forms.gle/M82dRtUtdofuGSB67
After registering you will be contacted with entry fee payment information and
confirmation when it is received
Competition Rules: - Full set of rules will be supplied after online entry form is completed
1. All teams must supply meat, grills, and all other needs to compete.
2. All meat and utensils must be handled in a sanitary manner at all times before and during the contest.
3. Teams will provide all tables, chairs, etc., needed for their area.
4. Some type of fire extinguishing device must be available at each team’s cooking area.
5 All meat and materials to prepare them must stay in the team’s assigned cooking area until time to turn in and be judged.
6. All cooked meat turned in to be judged will become the property of the competition.
7. Any break in the rules will result in the disqualification of the team.
ALL ENTRIES AND MONEY ARE DUE BY AUGUST 1st
, NO ENTRY FORMS OR MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION.
After registering you will be contacted with entry fee payment information and confirmation when it is received.