Sanctioned by the AMERICAN BOER GOAT ASSOCIATION
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2023 Start Times: 5 pm (3pm check in)
Date: Friday, August 18 2023 Start Times: 11 am & 5 pm (Animals will need to be in place by 9:30 am.)
Randall White, Alyssa Dugat & Makayla Burns
Chairman: Joe Cowan, (423)834-3197, email@example.com
The American Boer Goat Association sanctions this show and its rules shall govern. All registered animals welcomed. Points will be awarded to those with American Boer Goat Association registration papers.
- Base date for computing animal's age is August 17, 2023.
- A registration certificate is required for all animals. Tattoos must be legible and match the registration paper.
- All goats must have a current health certificate. It is the owner's responsibility to conform to all interstate transport laws.
- Registration certificate and current health papers must be presented to show secretary prior to show.
- Animals must be in place by 9:00 am. on Thursday, August 17. Animals must vacate the barn by 7:00 a.m., August 19.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED. Animals not being shown are prohibited. Pens are on a first come first serve basis. Pens are not to be used for displays or tack.
- The show director or his representative will inspect all animals, and will bar from the grounds any animal that is obviously sick, diseased, or parasite infected.
- The show committee reserves the right to set reasonable standards for conduct by the exhibitors.
- All livestock exhibitors and drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE. An exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show.
Wilson County Promotions promoters and members of the show committee will not be responsible for animals, personal property, accidents, and/or injury.
Entry Fee: $15.00 per head per show if entered by August 16
(after August 16 - $20.00 per head)
Out of state exhibitors may remain in tent overnight, however they must leave no later than 7:00 a.m. Saturday, August 19.