Chairman: Marianne Pelletier (908) 812-9712
Premiums:1st - $100 ~ 2nd - $50 ~ 3rd - $25
- Photo of entry must be submitted prior to entry date. Email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, entry description and what type of recycled materials used. The committee reserves the right to reject any entry that does not meet the criteria or reject based on content.
- Entries will be taken on Saturday, August 12, 2023 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Open to any youth or adult living in Tennessee.
- Prizes will be awarded on decision of the judges.
- Entries must be created from recycled materials.
- Entries will be displayed outside and must be able to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Two- or three-dimensional art and kinetic sculptures will be accepted.
- All work must stand alone and be ready for installation including display bases and/or mounts as required for each piece. Entries must be easily moved by one person – and weigh no more than 40 pounds.
- No commercial or political party signs of any kind are allowed.
- One entry per person.
- Wilson County Promotions is not responsible for any loss or damage to artwork.
- Artwork is to be removed on Sunday, August 27, between 1:00 – 4:00 pm.