Chairman: Debbie Stephens
Sunday, August 21
Entry Fee: $2.00
1st Place: $250
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $50
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Exhibits will be entered between 3:30 and 4:00 on Sunday, August 21 on the Hometown USA Stage in the Expo Building.
2. Competitor must be a Tennessee resident 18 years of age or older.
3. One entry per person
4. Pudding must be cooked, i.e. no instant pudding to be used.
5. All entries must have a meringue type topping.
6. All entries should be in disposable pans.
7. Entries will be judged on appearance and taste.
8. Entries should be made day of contest.
9. All entries not picked up by one hour after contest ends will be discarded.
10. All entries are at owners risk.
11. Prizes will be awarded after the decision of the judges.
12. Register online July 11-August 12 at wilsoncountyfair.net