All Livestock Exhibitors transporting livestock enter at the TN Blvd. Entrance and follow the signs to the X Barn. No straw bedding allowed.
Information and Entries: Mark and Kathy Chaney (423)519-3259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 01 - Dexter Cattle Show
Class 01 - Jr. Weanling Heifer - Feb 1, 2023 or After
Class 02 - Senior Weanling Heifer - Nov 1, 2022 - Jan. 31, 2023
Class 03 - Young Heifer - Aug 1, 2022 - Oct 31, 2022
Class 04 - Late Yearling Heifer - May 1, 2022 - July, 31, 2022
Class 05 - Early Yearling Heifer - Feb 1, 2022 - April 30, 2022
Class 06 - Senior Heifer - Aug 1, 2021 - Jan. 31, 2022
Class 07 - Young Cow - Aug 1, 2019 - July 31, 2021
Class 08 - Mature Cow - July 31, 2019 - Before
Class 08A - Grand Champion Female (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
Class 08B - Reserve Champion Female (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
Class 09 - Cow/Calf Class - Any cow with calf at side, calf DOB >Feb 1, 2023
Class 10 - Bull Calf under 6 months - born Feb 1, 2023 or After
Class 11 - Senior Bull Calf 6-12 months - born Aug 1, 2022 - Jan 31, 2023
Class 12 - Yearling Bull - 12 - 24 months (born - August 1, 2021 - July 31, 2022)
Class 13 - Mature Bull - July 31, 2021 and before
Class 13A - Champion Bull (10,11,12,13,)
Class 13B - Reserve Champion Bull (10,11,12,13)
Class 14 - Young Prospect Steer - born Aug 1, 2022 or after
Class 15 - Market Steer - born Aug 1, 2021 - July 31, 2022
Class 15A - Champion Steer (14,15)
Class 15B - Reserve Champion Steer
Division 02 - Dexter Showmanship
Class 01 - Junior Showmanship - 11 years or younger day of show
Class 02 - Senior Showmanship - 12 -18 years day of show
Division 03 - Participation
Tennessee Health Requirements apply to all cattle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Dexter Cattle can arrive on Monday morning, August 21 and may stay overnight on Monday.
- All Dexter Cattle MUST be in place and checked in by 3 p.m., Monday the 21.
- All Dexter Cattle MUST be removed by Tuesday the 22nd EARLY A.M.
- Tennessee Health Requirements apply to all cattle.
- Unruly animals may be excused from the show ring by the Judge or Show Chairman.
- Show cattle should be on grounds two hours before show time.
- Trucks and trailers shall park in designated areas after unloading.
- All cattle must be registered with their respective breed association or registry.
- Livestock trailers should enter through the Tennessee Blvd. entrance.
- Showmanship classes - Heifers Only.
All Livestock Exhibitors* and Drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
*An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring. All others must pay regular Fair Admission.
Announcements made the night of the event supercede all previous announcements.