- Only one entry per county! (Work together as a team)
- This contest is only open to 4-H club members
- Must have county name visible
- 4-H emblem must be visible and follow 4-H Clover Guidelines (see below)
- Corn should be incorporated into the design for 2023
- Scarecrows must be self-supporting
- Scarecrows can be no bigger than 5ft tall, 2ft wide and 2.5ft in diameter
- Scarecrows must weigh under 10 pounds
- Any material can be used to make your scarecrow
All entries must attach the information sheet found below.
Pick up information: If you do not want to pick up your scarecrow consider donating it to Fiddlers Grove Historic Village that is located at the fairgrounds.