Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers - 615-202-0405
Contact Wilson County 4-H: Morgan Beaty - email@example.com - 615-444-9584
Rules and Regulations
- Open to 4-H members participating in the 2023 Wilson County 4-H Poultry Program.
- Only one (1) entry per 4-H member. Entry to consist of three (3) pullets.
- All birds must meet health regulations according to health requirements.
- Entries will be received on Wednesday, August 16 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. There is no entry fee and judging will be done on Thursday before the Fair opens.
- Entries are to remain in place until 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 27 (entries must be picked up before 2:00 p.m.)
- Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit, will be responsible for the loss of any bird or any injury.
- Register online. Any questions please call Wilson County 4-H Morgan Beaty at 615-444-9584. Deadline for registration is Friday, August 11th
Class I - Barred Rock ● Class II – Buff Orpingtons
1st - $10 ~ 2nd - $8 ~ 3rd - $6 ~ 4th - $4 ~ Blue Award - $3
Champion Trio will receive Rosette and Trophy
ALL BIRDS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED BY DEADLINE