RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Register online at www.wilsoncountytnstatefair.com
or exhibits can be entered at the State Perishable Building between 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
2. If you are a Wilson County resident, you must enter in the Wilson County Fruits & Vegetable Competition in the same Class and Lot prior to entering the state competition.(See page 36)
3. All articles are exhibited at owner’s risk, but all reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of items. Deteriorated items will be discarded as required.
4. Prizes will be awarded on the decision of the judge.
5. Vegetables will be judged on quality (uniform in size, fresh, firm and undamaged; free of disease and insects.) If only one entry in class, it will not automatically win first place.
6. No refrigerated or frozen items will be accepted
7. One entry per person in each lot.
8. All vegetables and fruits must be grown in the 2022 season.
9. All exhibits must be grown on home farm in the State of Tennessee..
10. Premiums will be paid and exhibits removed on Sunday, August 28, from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Entries left after 3:00 p.m. will be discarded.
11. Competition open only to Tennessee residents.