1. Competition is open to anyone up to 19 years of age on the date of the Show. Junior exhibitors must show proof of age, such as a driver's license, birth certificate, or other ID showing date of birth.
2. Only animals officially recorded in the name of the exhibitor prior to July 1 may be shown, and the registration certificate shall be submitted to the Department Head of the show. All animals must be registered or recorded with their respective breed organizations. Animals must be registered solely in the name of the junior exhibitor, or in a partnership. A partnership may include other juniors, adults, or a farm. Animals will be eligible, as long as the junior's name is included in this partnership. In the case of multiple juniors in a partnership, the junior showing the animal will be designated at the time entries are made.
3. All animals must comply with the health provision prescribed by the Tennessee Department of Agriculture, Division of Animal Industries published in the fair catalog and located at https://www.wilsoncountytnstatefair.com/p/competitions-ex...
4. Junior exhibitors must show their own animals; eight years olds must be able to show their animals without assistance. In some instances, substitute show persons may be allowed with the approval of the Dairy Department Head. No Adult will be allowed to assist a child during the show, adult assistance will disqualify a junior exhibitor.
5. Junior exhibitors can show six (6) animals per breed that are not bred by the exhibitor.
6. Exhibitors must furnish their own feed, bedding and equipment and all animals must be kept in the place assigned by the Dairy Department Head.
7. The signature of a parent or guardian of the Junior exhibitor is required on the entry form before entries are accepted. Entries will not be accepted without the signature.